Our Vision & Mission
To provide best in class and timely quality services to the customers by maintaining highest standards of regulatory and safety compliance.
- Maintaining all aircraft of the captive work load of the feet of Air India in a continuous state of airworthiness by the system of preventive and corrective maintenance to secure a high level of safety.
- Provide a “One Stop” solution to the customer.
- Faster Turn Around Time.
- To capture maximum Third Party work from in and around India.
- To get DGCAapproval under CAR 147 approval.
- To obtain FAAand EASAapproval for all its establishment and facilities.
- Aggressive Marketing policy for more and more third party work.
- It needs to Department centric so, every Departmental Heads need to be responsible for the deliverables so as to fulfill the overall vision.
- Continuous monitoring of Quality through quality audit etc.
- Constant endeavor to upgrade the services, delivering highest customer satisfaction in terms of Quality, Service and Cost effective and ensuring long term strategic relationship.
- All-out effort to be the world class MRO without compromising the quality standard.
- Updating and enhancing the capability through training of the personnel and equipment of latest technology.
- Multiskilling of the personnel through cross training to enhance the productivity.
- Optimizing operational cost.