Six Months Practical Experience Training for Students from AME Institutes
AIESL has been providing six month Practical Experience Training in its Maintenance Division to the students of AME institutes for last many years on payment basis. The details are appended below for further reference:
The practical experience training on the above location shall be provided as per the details given below:
- Delhi- Jet Engine shop, Avionics Shops and Accessory O/H Shop.
- Kolkata- APU Shop, Avionics Shop and Accessory O/H Shop.
- Nagpur- Base Maintenance on Aircraft & in Component/Engine Overhaul Shops
- Trivandrum- Base Maintenance on aircraft & Component Overhaul Shops
- Mumbai (Airbus Group) - Base Maintenance and Component Overhaul Shops
- Mumbai (Boeing Group) - Base Maintenance and Component Overhaul Shops
ELIGIBILITYa) The candidates should have successfully completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course duly approved by DGCA.
b) The candidates should have passed any two modules of CAR Basic Knowledge Exam conducted by DGCA.
TIMELINE FOR THE SESSION STARTING FROM July 2023
- Submission of application to be hand delivered: 29th May 2023 to 13th June 2023.
- Scrutinizing the applications: 14th June 2023 to 20th June 2023.
- Intimation to the selected candidates(through Email or SMS): 21st June 2023 to 24th June 2023
- Reporting of the candidates, with all the required documents and fee: 3rd July 2023.
- Letter of Offer will be issued to candidates after the Training Fee is paid ONLINE.
The candidate passed out from the institute of particular location (State wise) shall apply for the training only to the place of Training as per the details given below:
|Location of the Institute||Place of Training where the candidate needs to apply|
|Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh||Maintenance Training Organization, AIESL, Air India Ltd Complex, IGI airport,Terminal-1, Palam, New Delhi-110037|
|Odisha, Bihar, Assam,West Bengaland other Northeastern states||Maintenance Training Organization,New Technical Area, AIESL, Dumdum,Kolkata – 700 052.|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh||a) Maintenance Training Organization (Airbus Group), New Engineering Complex, (second floor), AIESL, Sahar,Vile Parle (E), Mumbai-400099
b) Maintenance Training Organization (Boeing Group) Hangar 2, 3rd Floor, AIESL, OAP,Santacruz(E) Mumbai - 29,
c) AI Engineering Services Limited, Base Maintenance, Plot No. 1, Sector-9,Notified Area -SEZ, (Near Kahpri Rly Stn) Mihan, Nagpur – 441108
|Kerala & Tamil Nadu||Maintenance Training Organization, AIESL,Near MascotHotel,Palayam,Thiruvananthapuram -695033|
- Processing fee of Rs 500/- (Non Refundable) need to be paid through demand draft in favour of "AI ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD" payable at Delhi and payment details should be retained.
Bank Name STATE BANK OF INDIA Branch New Delhi Main Branch 11,Parliament Street New Delhi-110001 Account No. 41102631800 IFSC Code SBIN0000691 SWIFT Code SBININBB104 MICR Code 110002087
- For the session July 2023, the charges are Rs 44,100 plus 18% GST (NON-REFUNDABLE)